A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Monday, January 3, 2011

I heart faces photo contest- Best Faces of 2010 -

At Barberville Spring 2010... The Stone Family Band practicing music... Good times.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever! :)





I hope you enjoyed!
~Olivia Christine

12 comments:

Brooke said...

This is beautiful and unique! Definitely a winner in my book :D

Amandalynn said...

Creative! I love all of the colors and the soft retro toning. Great image!

Unknown said...

wow! i love it

Breanna said...

this is a great shot, super creative and beautifully processed!

Deborah said...

I have to agree with both above comments!! Very unique, and the colors are amazing ... just a fabulous image! I'd love to hear the Stone Family Band, too! :)

Emily Swanky said...

Very cool, Liv!
I absolutely love it!!! ^_^

Anna Grace said...

Whoooooa!!!!!
Great job sis! This is pretty sweet! Love it!
Anna ;)

Brooke said...

Very creative! And very beautiful!

Shannon said...

What a lovely photo! You really captured an amazing angle. Hope to see you soon!

~Shannon~

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, Olivia! Your photography and editing skills are improving exponentially~ Love, Mom

William said...

Wow! That's pretty awesome Olivia!
I look forward to seeing some more pictures like this. :D

Deb Jones said...

This is a fantastic photo. I absolutely love it!