A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Monday, January 31, 2011

Best January Photo: I heart faces! :)

This is my friend Michelle... I just love this picture! :) Enjoy! :)







Thanks for looking!
~Olivia Christine

5 comments:

Mrs. Buckingham said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Great shot.

Kristi Hollowell said...

Gorgeous!

Bethany said...

Love the freckles! I like this one.

Shannon said...

OH, so beautiful! This is a favorite of mine now! Michelle did a wonderful job too. :)