A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

..::I heart Faces: Anything but a face::..

My sister's feet at the Chain of Lakes... I love her dearly. :) Enjoy!








Thanks for stopping by!
~Olivia Christine

7 comments:

Mike Ketcham said...

I wish I had a lens that could work to provide such clear focus points. Oh well. Great picture and entry. I know if I were the one walking there you'd probably be taking a picture of me on the ground laughing at myself for falling.

Shannon said...

I love how you captured the grain of the wood with your sisters feet behind it!

Blessings,
~Shannon~

{Hope to see you soon!}

TinaLynnPhotography said...

nice photo. Love the DOF & use of leading line

traci said...

love the perspective and dof!

Emily Swanky said...

i love it, Liv!
Good job, sister...

Chellie Dee said...

Beautiful... I love the fact that she isn't in focus. It adds mystery!

Brittany said...

I love this! Great job!