A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Remembering Barberville Sring Frolic.... 2010!

Barberville is a music festival that happens twice a year... with wonderful music, dancing & vendors! A lot of great stuff goes on there! There are many bands that play... that I know: The Stone Family Band, (us) Loners junction, The Sparling Family, The Morse Family & Jaskson Creek... these are only a fraction of all the bands there... only the ones I can think of. :) It is a wonderful festival... & I recommend it! :) I miss it... so here are the pictures from the last BV I took pictures at. :) Enjoy! :D

(Sorry for the pixalation... it's Blogger.)


Sisters... Anna, Emmy & I! One of my few occurrences in my pictures! :)


Hannah & Rebekah. Sisters... :)


The Stone Family Band... L-R: Mom, Emmy, Dad, Me & Anna. I love our family! :)


Zander












Shannon, Michelle & Zander.


Nathan & Zander.




One of my closest friend Rebekah and I!


Isaac, the day he met his future bride.... they were married by the Barberville Fall Jamboree! SO cute! :)


Hannah & Peter! SO Cute! :)







Barberville dirt! :)




My favorite picture of all!


 Awesomeness! :)

The Lynn's kitties...


Choncho


Boots


Tip

(Sorry for the pixalation... it's Blogger.)

Thanks for looking!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

There is so much to love about these pictures!
People, color, texture, places, & kitties!

I have recently thought to change Mr. Chancho's name to Aslan.
(the family won't have it)
Sometimes, like when he saunters from the woods,
the resemblance is eery.

You really captured some beautiful moments Miss O.


{{* *}}

Shannon said...

I love Barbreville! SO many sweet memories of time with friends (like you!) and Praise to the Lord. YOu captured some wonderful pictures, and I greatly enjoyed looking through them all.

In Christ,
Shannon

Brittany said...

Aaaand it's another very talented photographer in the Stone family! :-) I LOVE the coloring on these! Hannah and Peter are really cute together. :-) I LOVE the guitar reflection pic!!! And all the closeup rusty metal pics! :-) Great job Olivia!