A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fix It Friday #83

Fix it Friday #83! YEAH!

Before:


After in Color:


After in B&W:







Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second one looks vintage. Like it! :)

Shannon said...

Very lovely Olivia!!! You did a great job with editing, and capturing the picture!

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Deborah said...

These are both very good ... love the tones in each one! Great job! :)