A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Remembering spring and Valentine's Day.

These are three of our goatees that were all born on Valentine's Day 2010, from two different mothers.... what a joyful day it was! :) I hope you enjoy it!



Here is my mom and Dori after just finding out she had been born.





Em & Dori. (Short for Adorable)


Dori & I


After falling over... :)






Tillie, Nellie's daughter.


Nellie after giving birth to Vally. (Valentine)


Nellie, Vallie, after giving birth to Ciggie, dark brown. (Ciggie short for Cigar... long story)


After being cleaned....


Ciggie and I... my little girl. :)







I hope you had a good time taking a trip down memory lane with me! :)

I hope you enjoyed!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

XD
DAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!
as you KNOW... i was 'daw-ing' and 'how cute-ing!' the whole time!!!
i can't stinkin WAIT till more babies are born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so.cute! *EEEEEEEE* ♥

Mollay said...

Awwwwwww!!! :D Livvie! I didn't know you had a new blog! I shall be following it well.....

Shannon said...

Ah! How cute!!!! Lovely shots of your adorable goats. I love the photo editing you did too.

Blessings,
~Shannon~