A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Friday, December 3, 2010

I HEART PICNIK PREMIUM!

Picnik is my favorite website for editing pictures!
I just got Premium so it got A LOT better! 
Here are before I edited the picture.... and then after Premium. :)
I SO enjoy it! And I recomend it! :)
Thanks for looking!
Olivia Christine
(Sorry for the pixalation, it's blogger)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

ohmygoodness! Picnik is so great(: And you are a wonderful photographer, I am envious..Lol...I really enjoyed looking at you photos! Especially the goats, I just love those darlings<3