A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CAMPINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! 2011.

Last month my family and I went to a WONDERFUL camping trip at Alexander Springs. We were there with some of our FAVORITE people! Such joy, relaxation and just plain FUN! Thanks to all who invited us!


ME! Waiting for others to arrive...


B.B.


Em and I having fun in the truck about to go to the springs :)


Lacy and I


Leah and I


I love her face!


This is one of my favorite pictures! :D


We saw up to six racoon in one day. :)


The most friendly squirrel.




They were trying to make a flower






The men being... well, men. :)


Ben's awesome grilling! :)




Mom & Mrs. Brower


I love you, Brianna




Brother and sister cooking side-by-side. :) Quite good!!


Ben


Prov.


Yum! :)


Most of the group.


Gabby and Obi.


Brianna and myself.


Bethany


Mrs. Burnsed and Lacy


Brason


Brooke and Boaz




I did it!... I baited my own hook! :)


Emily C.





Mr.Brower & Prov.


Berry




Boaz





My reflection




Now for some group shots


L-R, T-B: Ben, Gabe, Obi
Brooke, Brianna, Emmy, Emily C. & me


Us girls


My favorite


That's my sister for you. :) I love you Emmy!


Ben & Brianna


Love


Anna & Brooke


One of my other favorites




Emily C. and myself


Bethany


Brianna








I didn't quite think this was fair... so Shannon and I jumped in... I am NO good at this game. :)


Absolute fail sign... just saying.

One of the most wonderful weekends of the year.
Thanks for stopping.. that's all.
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sweet photos...caputuring a joyous weekend! Had a wonderful time and hope that you did as well!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Jenna said...

Oh, what a delightful time, indeed! Thank you for sharing, Olivia!

Many Blessings,
Jenna

Brittany said...

LOVE all these pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing! I miss my family SO much. It's nice to see them in pictures at least. :-)