A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

..::I heart faces:Best photo of May:People's vote::..

This is one of my, "little sisters'', Bethany... Well, she is not my REAL sister, actually just a close friend. :) And her dog shadow... who is called the 80 pound lap dog. :D I just love this photo and I hope you do too! :D








Thanks for stopping! God bless!
~Olivia Christine

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute! Nice capture.