A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

..:: I heart faces: Flowers::..

Here is a picture of my friend Rebecca and myself. :) I hope you enjoy! :)






Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very lovely...

In Christ,
~Shannon~

tara said...

beautiful! love that the flower is the focal point, but the story is in the people.

Danielle VanErem said...

I like the people sitting in the background!