A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Saturday, September 3, 2011

..::Photography Contest #2::..

 Here is my second try at a photography contest. I hope to have more than two people enter this time. :D
On your blog or other site I want you to post ONLY ONE PHOTO! And the BUTTON for my blog you will find on the sidebar of my blog... Hit the Click Here button below to enter your photo! I hope you enjoy!
The Photo is....
Anything Animal! 


Click HERE
Ends Sunday, September 18th 2011.
Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

P.S. If you can't get to the site to enter a photo you can put the link in a comment. :)

5 comments:

Carol-Anne I. said...

Hello Olivia!
I linked up. :)
Good theme ^.^

~Carol-Anne

Carol-Hannah said...

Do bugs count?
~Hannah Gray

Olivia Christine~TMLP said...

Um... I don't think so Hannah. :) I'm sorry. :)

Brittany said...

Here's mine! I couldn't get the linky to work...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67534813@N03/6147790460/in/photostream

Anonymous said...

Here is my photo... http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx24/thebeadsofthefield/mailgooglecom.jpg
~Nathan Sutton