A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camp 2011!!! Go Bones! :D

On the last week of June 2011 was another glorious week at our summer church camp, Camp Sonlight. It was our 6th year. There are four teams, red, yellow, green and blue. for the 5th year in a row I was blessed to be on the AWESOME Red team! YEAH! Here are the pictures from my camera. :) I hope you enjoy!


The awesome, amazing, wonderful sign that tells our exited hearts, "You are here!"


Kathleen, Rebekah and I.


Each team had one person go up to the front and recite the camp verses, 1 Timothy 6.


The first row singing Jesus Loves Me


The Captain huddle.


The team captains, #1, singing twelve men went to spy on Caanan, as fast as the could. SO FUNNY!
Team Captains L-R, Ryan-yellow, Andy-Blue, Phillip-Green and Nathan-Red. (My team captain.)


Andy-Red #9


Hannah and Danielle playing music.


My team with our skit props
L-R, Andy-#9, Katie-#3, Nathan L-#5, ME-#6, Patrick-#8 and Danielle-#4.


Noah-#16, Nathan B-#1 and Danielle-#4 working on our skit.


Working on our skit.


Megan-#17, she was a dog in our dog show skit. Our team name was the Bones.


Andy-#9, The announcer in our skit.

The skits down below...


Our skit-4th place.




Yellow team's skit-2nd place... the should have gotten first... HILARIOUS! :D


Alexander, Simon and Stephanie


Ben, Zander, Steven and Ryan.




Pool time

The four photos below are taken by my team captain, Nathan.





Charity-Red#7


I  LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!


All the campers


My cabin


Ethan and I


Zared and Myself


Silas and I


My team, Red- 3rd place altogether.
L-R, Nathan B.-#1, Andy-#9, Danielle-#3, Katie-#4, Hanna-#11, Patrick-#8, Katelyn-#10, Hannah-#15, Michael-He wasn't on my team, he just hopped in, Charity-#7, Noah-#16, Nathan L.-#5, Keenan-#12, Josh-#18 and Myself-#6.




Funny pictures! :D:D:D




Emily's annual picture with Ben and Patrick Couch. :)

Another GREAT year at camp! The Lord truly blessed it! Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia Christine,

I just came across your blog from a friend's. Your photography is so unique!!!! What kind of lenses do you use? How long have you been a photographer? Your editing style is cool too. How do you edit your pics so good?

All the best,
Aida Marie :D

Shannon said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a blessed time!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Olivia Christine~TMLP said...

Hello Aida,
I have been doing photography for a couple of years. I am glad you like my photography! I just use the kit (18-55) lens. I am working on getting a better one. How did you find out about me? Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine