A Thankful Photographer:

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a young photographer who has recently purchased a Cannon XSI and I LOVE it! :D Through My Lenz, is a photography business that will show you my perspective of life, with God's help, they will be as beautiful as they were created! I photograph: Special events, Family shoots, baby photos and animal photography. Thank you for stopping! :D ~Olivia Christine

Sunday, April 3, 2011

..::Remind me::..

Dear blog readers... If you are out there
We just went to a bluegrass fest this weekend... PLEASE remind me to edit and post pictures from it... Email me, comment, whatever it takes!! Than you for stopping!!!
Love,
Olivia Christine <3

P.S. If you have taken a button and put it somewhere... I would just LOVE to know!!! Please comment with your name and the link!!! I would love to see this go places! Thanks!

1 comment:

Carol-Hannah said...

Hello! Carol-Anne(Isom) here, dont forget to edit pictures and post them ;).
I just put your button on mine and Hannah Grays blog here is the link :D
http://theisrays.blogspot.com/

~~Carol-Anne~~